It is important that you read the following carefully. Please contact us if you have questions about any particular aspect.
Identity and ownership of the web
The owner of the web is CERVESES MORITZ, SA, (A Grupo Agora company), a commercial company registered in the Barcelona Business Registry, vol. 45334, page 198, sheet B 187561, entry 29, Tax ID no. A-61812897 and with registered office located in Ronda Sant Antoni no. 39, 08011 Barcelona (Spain).
If you wish to contact us, you may do so via:
- Contact Form
- Telephone: 934 306 022
- Email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, if you prefer, you can send us notification via post to the above address.
This is an agreement.
- State that you have read, understand and fully comprehend the content of these Terms.
- State that all the information you provide us using any of our services is true and accurate, without limitations, reservations or falsehoods.
The use and access to this website is free, notwithstanding the connection and data cost through the respective telecommunications network that provides you access as a User.
Intellectual and Industrial Property.
Who owns the contents of this web?
This website and the information or features contained therein (including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other features required for its operation, all designs, texts, graphics, icons, buttons, documents, information, files of sound and/or image, designs and source code, amongst others), as well as logos, trademarks, trade names or other distinctive, industrial signs or any other signs subject to industrial and commercial use (hereinafter, the “the website content”) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights, of which Cerveses Moritz, SA or Grupo Agora, where applicable, is the owner or holds an express license or authorization for its use and public notification by the legitimate third party holders thereof for inclusion in this website.
What are the limits and authorizations for use of the contents of this website?
In no event shall it be understood that by use of this website, the User is granted any authorization or license, nor that a waiver, transfer, total or partial transfer of intellectual, industrial or image property rights occurs, nor that any right is conferred, nor expectation of a right without the prior, explicit and written consent of Cerveses Moritz or of the legitimate holders of such rights.
Specifically, as a User, you are not authorized to modify, alter, copy, reuse, reinterpret, exploit, reproduce, publicly notify, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, process or distribute in any way all or part of the contents or perform any act for commercial purposes on the contents of this website without the prior and express authorization of Cerveses Moritz or of the respective holders.
Any use unauthorised previously by Cerveses Moritz shall be considered a serious breach of intellectual or industrial property rights that may entail legal action being taken.
Cerveses Moritz authorizes you to view, download and print the Website Content always subject to the following Terms:
- You must do so exclusively for your personal use, not including the content of the website for commercial use without the prior written authorization of Cerveses Moritz.
- You must not use this website to send unsolicited or expressly consented advertising.
- You must not use the content of this website to carry out illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- You must not delete or modify any mention or notification regarding the ownership of copyright, trademarks, or any other stipulation on intellectual property included in the content of the website.
- You should not introduce or spread malicious programs (viruses or malware) on the network that are likely to cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third-party Internet users.
What are the responsibilities of Cerveses Moritz SA, as owner of this web?
Cerveses Moritz will respond solely and exclusively to the User of the services provided by itself through this Website and the contents directly sourced and identified by Cerveses Moritz under its distinctive signs.
What responsibilities do not apply to Cerveses Moritz?
Cerveses Moritz does not guarantee the continued operation, or the correct visualization, downloading or usefulness of the information contained in the pages of this website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond our control or against our will.
Specifically, Cerveses Moritz does not assume any responsibility for damage, loss, harm, claims or expenses, produced by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections, motivated by errors in telecommunications lines and networks or for any other cause beyond the control of the owner of Cerveses Moritz.
- Illegal intrusion through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate use of this website.
- The failure to meet the User’s expectations in relation to this website and/or its contents.
- Reception, obtaining, storage, dissemination, by users, of the contents, as well as their illicit, negligent and/or fraudulent use, contrary to these Terms, in good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order.
- The concurrence of causes of force majeure.
- Or that the configuration of the User’s devices does not allow the correct use of the online information services provided by Cerveses Moritz.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the user’s browser or by the use of outdated versions.
- The non-operation or problems in the email address provided by the User through the contact email.
- The use that Users may make of the contents.
- The eventual loss of User data due to reasons not attributable to the Information Service provided by Cerveses Moritz.
However, Cerveses Moritz will assist all users, authorities and security forces to actively collaborate in the withdrawal, or, where applicable, blocking, of all those contents that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, third party rights or morals and public order.
If you believe that there is any content on this website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify us immediately by any of the means stated at the beginning of this legal notice.
This website contains links to other websites. Such third-party websites are their responsibility (hereinafter, “Linked Sites”).
The User agrees to exonerate Cerveses Moritz of any responsibility for possible violations of intellectual or industrial property rights of the owners of the Linked Sites, of any responsibility for their technical availability, and the quality, reliability, accuracy and/or veracity of the services, information, features and/or contents accessed by you as a user.
The establishment of any type of link by Cerveses Moritz to a third-party Linked Site does not imply that there is any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence between Cerveses Moritz and the third party Linked Site manager.
Cerveses Moritz shall only be responsible for the content provided on the Linked Sites where it has effective knowledge of its illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence.
In cases where the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate contents, he/she must notify us by any of the means indicated at the beginning of this legal notice, without this communication entailing the obligation to remove the respective link.
Privacy, Protection of Personal Data and Cookies.
Any modification shall take effect with respect to Users who use this website after such modification. The continuation in the use of this site after the publication of any change shall be considered as acceptance of them and the User may be liable for direct breach of them.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction.
Cerveses Moritz is based in Spain and these Legal Terms have therefore been drafted under Spanish law and applicable regulations of the European Union. In the event of dispute, claims or complaints arising from or related to the use of this website, these shall be subject to the aforementioned legislation, without prejudice to the principles that regulate the conflicts of laws applicable to each case.
The User accepts that claims or complaints against Cerveses Moritz that arise from or are related to the operation or use of this website shall be resolved by the court of the competent jurisdiction located in Barcelona.
In the event of Cerveses Moritz having to make a claim, it shall do so before the competent court of the User’s domicile or in Barcelona if they are legal persons or non-consumer professionals.
If you access this site from a location outside of Spain, you shall be responsible for complying with all applicable local and international laws.